Saturday, December 25, 2004

GooDByE 2004~~~

Merry Christmas Everyone~~~

well...when it's time to celebrate christmas means, the year is ending soon... well..mixed feelings....happy that a new year is approaching however, looking back, sometimes i feel that.. "gosh..i wasted another year!" What about you?

this year indeed is a real dramatic year for me. just to sum up...first trip overseas w my schoolmates...fun, memorable but a nightmare too... haha well...ask me abt my fun but not nightmare.....

my dramatic relationship with my xiao xin... til now...i dunno whats the outcome....well, i guess it will drag into another year .... but ...good things are worth waiting and hope something will blossom la~~~

i finally graduated.....after 3 years of studying my biz course....yes...i have graduated..with acceptable results too...great....

well...so much has happen...and i do not wanna loh soh said all...

anyway, year's ending....all the best to everyone and may everyone be happy and get what they want in life ~

No comments: