Sunday, January 09, 2005

Pre-WorkinG Sydrome

well...well...well....i have been working all this while.....since 19......but i dunno why....after i signed the letter of appointment of the full time job...i dun feel like working....kinda sick...and blamed myself for signing....whats up with me?

well, perhaps, all these while, i am working on a part time basis...no stress...not much responsibility...but now, i have to bear responsibility for the job...have to take precaution of my speech...be careful not to divulge company's operations etc....god....must be really careful....well, i do sound serious cuz my job is like a personal assistant to my boss...i am in charge of his almost everything....i will have access to alot of company's stuffs.....hmm....seems to have a lot of responsibility..but pay not very satisfying ley....haha....probably, if the pay was higher, i may not have the pre-working sydrome afterall....well, the HR promise to review my pay after three mths...just hope she do what she say......otherwise, i wonder if i would ever stay long in the company....

hmm...wish me luck ba......i hope i won't be bored in this manufacturing firm...and hope....i have great propects in it.......:)

No comments: