Wednesday, January 05, 2005

WhaTs WronG witH me?!?

i saw my nightmare a few days ago....however..i still upset over the acquaintance....i dunno whats wrong with me. i admit this time round, i was more calm than the previous time that i saw him. but...i really can't push him out of my mind. why...i dunno why also...what that has happen is already over. why do i seems so lost.....argh...i hope i won't see him again...yet i wanna see him....confuse...well...women are complicated creatures...i admit i can understand people very well....but i dun understand myself....what do i want ? him? no...i know who i want to be with right now....my complicated xin....but why am i behaving like that...dun tell me i love him...nah....i dun...attractions probably...physical appearance? haa...i dunno....what abt me? where do i stand? no where...he doesn't care abt me at all..so why shld i bother..fuck him...anyway...i am simply too bored...thats why u came into the picture..i know who i want in life..but i wonder if u know who u want...you just love urself too much..

hmm...i dunno what am i writing.....i am loss.....xin.....forgive me....

No comments: