Sunday, February 15, 2009

just another update~~~

It’s has been a while since I last blog…. Work has been getting busier … there’s still time for occasional surfing of the net … hehe… well, a lot of project has been loaded on me and I wonder why … the scope’s the same… well… recession has affected world wide… it’s bad timing for a switch of career. Well, it’s not really bad working here … but …. Oh well…. My wish still holds …

Chinese New Year is gone with just a mere blink of the eye….LOL nothing much. A usual season to collect red packets and gambling. Plus continuous dinner! Really… I ate so much during this season. Good food. Satisfaction.

Then followed by Valentine’s day ? haha… I do not have a valentine though I hope I do have one ? LOL. Well I’m lucky still! A bunch of close friends to celebrate valentine’s with.

K* also plans to go HK in may and she ask me to go along… hmm… I really feel like going…. But … but …. Well… just keep my fingers crossed still… I do not know what would happen next….

No comments: