Friday, February 20, 2009

HiDDen Wishes

lol~~~

It's Xin's birthday today ... I was still comtemplating whether to sms him or FB him birthday wishes.... well... i decide to keep my wishes here... since tis blog is not a known to him ....

well... just gotta stop contacting him for my stupid reasons... though i wish we can just be like friends... but i guess from past experiences and friends' experiences ... i guess it's better not to keep in contact with your ex-bfs unless BOTH parties have moved on ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Xin-Zai~~~

LOL ...

May All ya wishes come true~~

*god ... i am funny today*

P/S : I added S* on FB
P/S 2: K* wrote to M* about my jealousy for him forgeting about me when he is now enjoying in japan... hoho....
P/S 3: I gonna meet my hubby later ~~~ K20 ... i am coming....

*gone crazy~~~ *

No comments: