Tuesday, September 02, 2008

JuZ LikEs 2 CoMpLaiN

Thats Me .. my new hairstyle ... Nicest pic of all. e rest is to be hidden. LOL
I haVe a Lot of complainS!!! LOL
Complain 1:
these days, i find it extremely difficult to wake up. My official office hours is 8.30am, well and i dun step in until la~ la~ la~ . Well, sleep has becoming so essential cuz i always feel a lack of sleep these days. Well, alot of suppers w my family these days .. my dad too preoccupied w his work until late, and it can be as late at 11. AND .. AN empty stomach till that time .. Well, I love to complain that i am tired and be a driver to send them back as my dad drinks. Well, though i know my dad is stressful and troubled by many problems thus drinking relieves stress (perhaps?) I wanna be filial but i still complain ... hee ... just Hope my Dad will be free of his problems real soon ... I wish i will be of help but he always say i have a mind of 13yr old as i simply whine and talk rubbish too much ... haha .. well, that's me mah ... life's just too cruel ...

On a gd note, there was one day when i was still deeply in zzz until 7.30am. I was awaken by a sms at 7.30am. It was from Xin. Guess wat. It was " Happy Belated Bdae"LOL .. wonder whether it was really belated wishes or just wrong person on his mind ... LOL
Complain 2:
Recently, i got cravings for fried chicken at this famous fast food outlet. This craving is rather rare cuz i do not really like to eat chicken w bones. =p And i was really lookin forward to eating that w White Angel. And my marginal utility was spoilt due to a Eng-Speakin ChXXna. Her eng suXxs. We ordered a meal and asked for a change of chix as my friend do not like to eat drumstick. Guess what she says .... "Cannot. You must eat according to the advert pic" WTF. I am not exchanging for something else lor. And this is e 1st time i hear such rules that you can only eat according to the poster. I mean if e poster is chix burger, it is reasonable that you cant exchange for fish. BUT, drumstick for other parts of chix not allowed! NONSENSE. I went back complainin stil land keep peepin @ others to see if all of them have drumstix on their serving. As she gave not enuff spoon, i went back counter and ask for a spoon and asked another server is it true that i need to eat accordingly. and i was RIGHT. Stupid fool. Lazy bum. Lots of them. their attitude simply turns me off. ARGH.

Complain 3.
I had a new haircut. I have chopped off inches of my long hair. Still considering shoulder length with new perms and new colour, but i do not really like it. if i am lazy enuff not to style my hair, i doubt i dare to step outside. haa! not only that, this new look makes me more mature! (coming from my idol) well .. yucks... it's more ladylike in a way but XXX. It's ex and i thinkin of cutting it real short or go for rebonding. argh... wat shld i do??!?!?!?!

Complain 4
E purpose of wedding dinner. Red Packets (sharing burden?!?)? Sharing happiness (Notifyin u R hitched ? ) ? Celebration ( Meeting up for follows up 4 e next Weddg dinner?) haa! Well, having a dinner is good when you celebrate w ur close ones (family) , friends. I mean exclude friends of ur parents. the tradition is bound to invite those uncles and aunties that you long forgotten but whom are ur parents buddies and friends. But .. wat abt ur own ? pple these days just like to invite for the sake of inviting. thats wat i think. People whom i seldom see or talk . Not even sms or even msn or email. one day ... hey i getting married, you are invited .. wats that ? i mean everyone has his or her committments but when keeping in touch means once in many yrs ... is that Keepin in touch? well, perhaps different pple different perspectives. well ... i just like to complain....

thats all for now ... i have enough of my complains .... haha ....

No comments: