Monday, September 08, 2008

1st Week of Sept only ….

Just like the title of entry, it’s only the first week and my schedule is rather packed … Monday was dinner with my family, a last minute decision. But I had a very filling meal at Aijisen. The curry rice is rather saltish…too much … But the Hokkaido scallops is nice, thumbs up for that. Yummy… my favourite … scallops … haa…

Finally, I caught my show in action, “Money No Enough”. It’s a rather heart-warming show with my tears rolling at some scenes. Catch my critics at my movies blog. Haa. This time round, the show emphasizes on a lot on kinship. Looking at the wife and mum in the show, women really sacrifices a lot for those whom they deeply in love with. The lyrics of the songs are so meaningful that tears just rolled down my cheeks though I really did try hard not to cry at all.

I bought my bag. It’s not my favourite LV, Gucci, Burberry or Fendi. They are just far far too much away from my budget. No discounts for such bags and the amount for them is equivalent to a good overseas trip already. Anyway, for once, I bought something which is consider “ex” enough to myself and it is a “love at first sight”. It’s rather simple and not really unique. But, I loved it for now and I take pains trying hard not to dirty it as it is a mix of gold and white. Hehe. As for my dream label bag, I gotta buy it the next time round. No more bags or clothes. I bought enough! Just a week, my shopping spree is already 700 bucks. Ouch!

After a big-hu-ha of changing the dinner appointment with one of my manager here, the dinner appointment settled on Thursday. And, the Star Lady of the night could not make it due to her preparations for her trip. For a moment, I thought that it would be cancelled. However, the dinner was still on and with my idol going as well. Yes, my idol. The one who is always making me blush; for whatever reasons which I, myself cannot comprehend. Actually he’s not the only one but the most times. LOL. In fact, I was rather nervous over the dinner thingy as I am worried that he would see me blush once again. But, as I have promised I would turn up, even without the Star Lady I continued with the dinner. And, there were many times that we were just by ourselves. The manager left both of us to catch the cabbie together to the place as he needs to go back home for his luggage. I could feel my heartbeat jumped more quickly than normal. Haa. Afterall, he’s my crush. We could chat and dinner was served with good food, sake and of course beer. Dinner ended around 9 plus and the managers left together leaving me and him once again. Well, he was nice enough to offer to walk me to the MRT. We were at Cuppage Plaza and I told him that I want to take the MRT from Orchard. In fact, Somerset was closer…. Haha … Well, he stayed around taka area but we ended walking until Tangs underpass. I know he knew about my likings for him. I know. I cannot understand why I can be so obsessed with him. Crush with no reason. We would not end up together and it’s silly to be so obsessed. It’s stupid too. Argh … I am hopeless…

No comments: