Tuesday, August 26, 2008

26th August 2008

Today’s the 26th … haa… 26th … my bdae falls on the 26th too…

26th August is a day which I remembered...for now?
I had my convocation on this day 3 years ago …
And, this date marks my start w Xin 6 years ago ….
Time flies…

Well, not that I still haven got over him… it just occurred to me that 6yrs ago was a agreed start with him. I still rem e start … haha .. well somethings in life … just seems so difficult to forget … Dun worry my friends, I am not waiting for him anymore (am I ? ).

24th August 2002, we were chatting as usual. I am gonna try to recollect my story. Haa! We were already quite close then. We almost talked everyday on the phone and went out rather often. And … unspoken commitment that we would inform each other of our whereabouts … but we were just friends then. Then that night, he was asking if we can be or are we a couple. I still rem that I ask him to give me a week to consider. I just came out of a r/s few mths back then and I do not know if I am ready for e next one. However, the next day, I already knew my decision. Whether is it a week or mth or even a day, I knew I would want to be with him.

I guess I believe in a lot of “gan jue” then. We had enuff chemistry to make me think that he won’t be just a friend. A possibility to be more than friend. Well … I neva believe that I would be w someone whom I know for yrs. If I would have like a person, I guess I dun need yrs to make me realize that he’s e one that I would consider to be in a relationship with. My instincts … my stupid and not logic instincts… haha ..

Anyway, we were still chatting on the 25th. As the clock strikes 12 or … when it was 26th, I told him my decision. Well … I chose the date for convenience sake … cuz … 26th’s the day of my bdae too… Easier for him to rem since he’s quite a forgetful guy. Oh well…

Anyway, it’s 26th August …. But … 2008 now … 6yrs have gone. I have been through a lot of ups and downs. Though in between there’s still Mr Hellboy, he’s still e one that I think I fell for too deeply. I wondered why… Am I Silly or not? I do not know … I only know that, for him, I am willing to do a lot of things, and trust him for things that I should not. Even a lie comes from him, I choose to believe him. Only God can understand why? But I am not that perfect lah … I may have done a lot for him but I have also make him sad? Well … that’s PAST … Mr Xin and Me …

No comments: