Thursday, June 12, 2008

Favourite Pastimes These Days

Well, i am hooked... Hooked to watching movies. Been watching quite a number of nice movies. And, I planned to watch "Don't Mess with Zohan", "The Happening" and lots more. Just the screen previews make me excited. haa.

Sex and the City, relates alot of people around me and there. The desired labels, clothes, shoes, love and limelight. All you can find it in the show. More of my comments in http://juzlove2relax.blogspot.com/2008/06/sex-and-city.html. Well, a show simply can't be missed.

And, immediately, the next day I went to watch Iron Man with my youngest sister. Well, a bit too late but I am glad that I did after all. A super high tech show for me. But I am amazed and swept by the technology shown. http://juzlove2relax.blogspot.com/2008/06/iron-man.html
My sister was not really enjoying the show. I could tell. Oh well...

But I guess, she still enjoy her day. A nice dinner at Swensens, movies after and 2 teddy bears. Who would not have like it? hee. And, a innocent promise in treating me Swensens, movies and buying bears when she start working. I am touched. Really. Simple and innocent promise. Thats my sis. Though, it really and did burn a hole in my pocket! haa. But it didn't happen often but well, i am glad she's happy and blogging over it. =)

Well, gonna burn more holes watching movies!! yeah

No comments: