Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Coughing & Coughing

Been coughing since last Friday. Yes, i am sick again. On MC for 2 days and i still got lotsa phlegm in me... in the quiet office, my coughing seems like thunder..LOL

I really cannot take hot sun..Last Friday, i applied for half day off as i have got an interview in the evening. I need to drop by at the agency as well. So I arranged to meet Wee to bring him to the agencies as well. For him, is really not easy to find a job due to language as a barrier plus his citizenship. He want to start in the hotel industry as a trainee cook thus we drop by at Fullerton Hotel since it was nearby. The sun was bloody hot at 3pm man. I had to walk in the open around Fullerton Hotel trying to find the HR. God .. After my interview with the company, I could feel myself weak and heaty. Well, I still have the night appointment w the Uni gang. It has been awhile since we last met altogether and I do not feel like flying any "airlines" then. So I went down to meet them at Settlers.

It was a nice meet up afterall. Ad brought his gf, and Ed brought his gf too. And i was telling Cui, next time, gathering must exclude all partners.. LOL .. unless all have partners. Well, both gfs are petite and so ladylike beside their bfs. for once, i feel so not gentle when i was with my bf. anyway, it has been so long since i am attached, the feeling is so long forgotten.

Well, had a conversation with Winz last night. She's excited over her beau and she enjoyed the current situation w her beau. Resistant to the feeling of being attached and hated the unhappiness in relationship. Oh well ... Maybe it's just me .. I dun really like to rem unhappiness in r/s though usually unhappiness tend to stick in the mind longer than the happiness. I missed my gd times with my bf, hated the quarrels as well and enjoyed my committment. And i told her not to worry abt quarrels, too much worries of the mistakes or fear in the past is not gonna help. You have grew with each r/s and cfm you will be a better gf now. saying may sound easy, but giving up a chance is like not even trying out yet. i dun want you to regret in future. But still, like wat i say, take it easy. you have lots of choice. not forgetting me. if we are still not married at 35, we can stay together .. LOL ...

Well, I still hope all my friends are happily married, have their own families and still meet together and catch up. For now, those who wanna have a gd career, go for it. Those who are attached, settle down if you think you are w the right one. Those who are married, keep the love going.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh he's not my beau! hahaha
i dunno if its because i lack the confidence that i have learnt to be a better gf or am just plain lazy to put in the effort for a rls anymore...i just don't want one. actually its a lil like after my first and when A wanted a rls, i took months to decide. i like it status quo...aiya i sure stay with u one..ahhaha