Thursday, October 21, 2010

Work and work

these days i am no longer a vase in the office. I cant do more manicure nor can i wear nice dresses or even heels to work. With duties like office today, i cant be a vase that i used to be ...

it has been 2 weeks at my new office. Instead of dealing with cooking oil back then, this time round.. cookwares are what my coy is doing now... i am moving closer closer to dream of a eatery related business! hahahaha.. Probably, the next time i will deal with direct raw materials like vegetables, fruits or chicken or fish ... haha ...

Anyway, i was almost to submitting my resignation letter last week. After 2 hours of product training, i was left with my colleague to learn the ropes from her. No directions no other instructions, i was cursing then.. yet another coy that has hidden problems? The most senior one is the director herself who has been with the coy for abt 8 yrs. the next senior is warehouse uncle who joined the coy 1.5yrs ago.. my other colleagues worked less than half a yr. thats abt it ..and i tot fengshui wasnt too gd when one of my colleague fell sick on my first day and she was mc for a week. The 2nd day of my work, my another colleague was hospitalised.. further to the drama that came, my promoter called in to resign his work. His wife also called in to say that she is thinking of resignation too. i joked then "fengshui no gd .. prob i shld move too?"

on top of all these fengshui things, there are other factors. my KC spider colleague plus the fact that i gonna burn my time with work with events now and then. oh yes.. plus money. It is definitely not a highly paid job that i have took up, and i also didnt understand why i didnt ask for more when i sign the appointment letter. i must be dreaming. :( well i blamed it for my admiration of the director for that. haha.

anyway, i gave up the thoughts of it when my other colleague came back. i was really testg my tolearances when there were already lotsa frustrations coming from KC spider and really couldnt tolerate her constant rattling plus fav phrases. she just keep harping and harping non-stop. And i lost my cool and quarrel with her... i couldnt stand it.. i did regret abit but i glad i could handle it more professionally in a way that i just let her rattle all the way when we were in the cab and i told her 2 hours later that everything is due to communication problem and we must not do it again. haha .. i actually did that. just when i think i will be dragging myself to work frm then onwards, had a causual chat with my director and other colleagues that i realize the problem is not me, it's her. she has been giving pple problems; and i tot it is due to my childishness then. i was so glad and relieved. plus in fact my director didnt appear so scary as wat she claimed after i had a talk with her then.

i decided to stay to further add colours to my resume. however, it's really kinda lotsa hardwork at work. alot of hands on stuffs. hands on doesnt mean just gettg my hands dirty .. i had to do price tagging, count stocks, shrink wrapping and i sweat in my warehouse. it's really tiring. though it's really not totally my job, due to shortage of manpower, i have to help out. and my kc spider stayed in the aircon office continue to busy with her work.

after a long day at work, i reflected again. why am i always like not smooth in my career? i am kinda upset seriously. and my friends.. we never hang out more like we used to do .. i just feel so upset. i know positive things follow positive energy.. but at times.. my positive attitude just drains off... well ... just hope my director will appreciate my work... haha ... as wat i mention during interview, hope our minds think alike... she's a smart lady.. i wished i can be like her.. she's smart and i really feel that she's rather successful. An Ex SIA girl to a director now, plus she can do everything including warehouse stuffs despite her position. .. not many pple do that .. but i am shocked that we had the same mindset when she try to motivate me few days ago. "work hard for the company just like if it belongs to you. " i always think it that way as well...nevertheless.. i feel normal once more for now and will continue to stay on and fight .. just hope my career will blossom~~~ =)

gotta pen off now ... tired ...

P/S: thanks for bring a fan of my blogger puppy crush~~ i didnt think there will be anyone who would read my blog anymore.. anyway, it's a gd way to blog my feelings... no one can hear my whiney these days... everyone is busy with his or her life ... different goals, different purposes in life... i just gotta hang on myself to be strong! haha

P/S again: HURRAY!!! no event tis weekend ... can have a good rest~~ next week will be a tough one for me .... oh well ...

bye~~~

No comments: