Monday, October 11, 2010

Waddddddddddddddddda i wantttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

went for 2 massages last week... really felt that i needed more as my shoulders are still so tight and one of the therapist said that my frequent headache could be due to my tight shoulders which causes blockage of enough oxygen to my head thus leading to headache. she sounded convincing enough but massage is a expensive activity.. oh well..

had a wonderful monday as i went for massage with bestie as her bdae gift. had ktv early in the morning before we head for the massage then follow by heavy buffet. it has been so so so long since i go out so so so early to enjoy myself. how i wish i could have done more last week before i start work ..

but nevertheless.. had a simple italian dinner with the pretty babes, met my friend for a quick dessert session, then accompany one of my friend to do shopping for her bbq. time just goes by so fast when ya enjoying ...

also spend wonderful time at home with my siblings. as i spend most of my time outside working and with my friends,i loved my time spend with my xiao di and xiao mei. though they were busy preparing for exams, i love to be around them .. hehe ... tease them awhile and i get back to watch my tv and pc ... hereby i wish they get good results .. i knew my brother is giving himself alot of pressure hope he will relax abit ~~ oh ya .. also had a late night to the airport with dad and mum plus sis and Wee.. 4am .. we were at T3 ... we went for supper at 2 to Redhill for Yong Tau Foo .. it was too full and we ended at T3 to walk abt ... but at T3, we rest for another coffee break.... and we still claimed to be very full... haha ..

just started my first day at work today ... i think i am not very used to the envt and so kinda upset ... but i guess i will adapt soon and hopefully it will be a good one that i hope to be .. i dun wish to job hope that much ... i wanna establish my career soon .. too many friends are doing so so much better than me ... seriously, i felt so useless... i really felt happy for my friends who can do so much better than me but i do feel myself so useless...

but ... i will survive... gonna be successful ... dun want people to look down on me cuz i know that there are pple out there who does that ..

well.. i will prove them wrong ... for pple who truly cares for me ... i really thank you so much ... your presence matters.... i wanna thank my parents also for their upbringing ... many times i felt they do not understand me or really treat me as a kid .. but really .. i am too naive... haha .... hope i will be smarter soon....

gonna zzz... kinda tired..... emotionally and physically ...

night!

P/S: i jogged!!! haha hopefully i will continue to do that for more... though i hated jogging... haha

No comments: