Sunday, December 05, 2004

TiReD....

hmm...it has been a long time since i last log in...haha...almost forgotten the password.. :P
well...i woke up today...in fact was prepared to meet my date...however,,,disappointed..it was cancelled....haiz~~well....i was so excited yesterday on e fact that i can see him today..oh well...next time then...

i saw my nightmare a few days ago...he's a nightmare to me...he is someone who have taught me alot of things...he taught me to recognise jerks are all around...and he make me realise that my xin is a very nice guy..i used to really hate him then...he was a nightmare...becuz of him..i led a life that i neva led..well...maybe i am just giving myself excuses..well...but neverthless, he's a impact...oh well...as for now..i dun really hate him...it takes two to clap..i guess, i am responsible for my own actions too...i am not sensible at times...and really too kiddish at times...and naive...plus dumb...well...thats me...a gal who is simple by nature..who neva think too deeply into things..yet think too far in future...argh..complicated me...well..thanks to him....i am glad got such person that could knock into some sense into me..haha...my life....evolves around my xin, work, friends, family....as for him...maybe...we can have have a drink..would we? haa...

i had too much to drink and smoke yesterday...drank reallu alot....and know a very simple guy...he is verry chatty..but from his tone, i can tell he's a very simply guy by nature...probably like me also....simple....well..i enjoyed myself yesterday w my pals..plus him...kc...haha...will go find u next time....plus the other cute hunks there..hee....tata


No comments: