Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Quick Update~~

hi my friends!!!

It's me!!! i haven been blogging ... haha... well .. i rem the last time when i was acti vely blogging is when i was at NSEC Coy... Ever since i left, I haven been logging in and probably because i too tied up with my current job or perhaps .. life is just so boring that I do not have anything to update .. nothing interesting?

well.. i have left NSEC and now i am with this chinese coy... 7mths have past.. flown past ... however ... i decided to move again! haha ... well ... i have tende and my last day will be end month... I am so excited and perhaps very relieved ... well.. been hanging out for quite sometimes before i made such a decision...

work has been a good learning curve.. seriously.. i have learnt many stuffs and seriously going through a couple of process that is not within my jobscope. But i like to learn things and exposed to things which i do not know. I have always believe that to know ur stuffs well then; you are able to convince myself of knowing whats going on with your job.

then why am i leaving?!? well.. my initial plan was to stay here for a good 3-5 years period and then apply for a job at P & G ... but ... things doesnt seems to go my way ... i admit that my direct boss do give me a lot of room to learn and do stuffs.. but many times i wonder if it is because he simply do not care? or is he too occupied with exports that he hardly bother what is happening to the local markets... well.. i really dun know... initially i already told myself .. if my brand was to be successful in the local market.. it will reflect good on my portfolio ... but but .... well.. blame myself for not being able to persevere further...

seriously ... to be person in charge of company really not easy .. to be a manager is also not easy ... alot of initiative, direction, motivation needs to be given and done. passion for work .. morale of work... maintaining loyal staffs is a very important thing that i realise.... here... staff turnovers is so so so high.... even my customers complain to me that i am the XX person that they liaise ... haha....

anyway ... i will start work in mid october ... bless me my friends...

i need to pen off for now ... it's gonna be 530~~~ wohoo!

Cheers!

No comments: