Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Randomly Me

Have you try walking barefooted on the roads? Not on sand ok ?

Hee… because of the blisters I had due to the red heel that I wore. It was so painful that I took it off and walked on the roads. Haa! It was an experience…. Not a very good one… but I feel so carefree…. Haha

Have been watching movies almost every week… caught Love happens, Imagine that, Ugly Truth, The Proposal… perhaps will miss My Sister’s Keeper le … L

Anyway, I love going for movies and going ktv to sing. Though my voice not getting any better; and I keep singing old songs. I feel old… really …. Not as energetic as I think I could… Dance? Perhaps once in long long while …. And I doubt I can last more than an hour anymore… haha

I miss drinking on Friday nights… I miss mahjong with my cousins … I miss having high tea with my friends back in Uni time … I miss gossiping about colleagues … I miss shopping … I miss being my friend’s attire consultant … I miss the challenges at work…. I miss lotsa things…

But I enjoy my current life though… but it is rather stagnant… probably need something to boost it …

Perhaps “him” can do it … LOL

Just put that I am curious to know about him on FB … so many people have been asking me about it … well… just curious over him … I dun know why .. perhaps just chemistry? Didn’t think that there will be someone after Xin excluding my crushes at work…. It has been years … hmm… will it meant to be another drama? I dun know … but I am taking things really slowly …. Well… the stage of being friends is probably more important than further than that ….

Congrats to Mr Teng & family~~!!!! Beautiful Reika is born into this world. She’s gonna be a beautiful princess with lotsa love from her parents =)

Jiayou to me! I am gonna be happy… I dun wanna be in tears or hurt … Life can be sweet and simple if I want it to be …

No comments: