Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Randomly Me - 2

i can hardly talk today.. caught a cold since last week and i am still coughing badly and loss of voice... well... it became worse when i couldnt stop myself frm munching the keropok's at jac's place... LOL

till now.. i cant stop myself from leaving chilli out of my meals... it's my necessity!

November is a month that I need to keep myself home .. my mum's birthday as usual causing me a big hole in the market. Plus Ting Jie Jie's wedding this month. And my another "god daughter"'s born ... Her parents ask me to be her Godmum le... haha... Went to visit my friend and goin to my God daughter's full month celebration .. Farewell for Jac ... SX bdae ... Sentosa trip .. i can hardly have time of my own ...

Caught the Christmas's carol though.. free ticket from ET's boss due to donations .. A ok show ... though i very much wanna watch My Sister's Keeper which i didnt manage to watch. Total disappointment! well...

I want my voice back.... I cant talk to anione.... yucks!

For Jac ... Good Luck to your new endeavors~~~ you will make it! Plus Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise also ... LOL .. Will Smith is not bad too~~~ hehe... Take care!

For myself ... I feel glad that i am quite happy most of the times this year...

My Rule to Love Myself is good. In order to learn to be happy, to appreciate others, i must love myself... i do love myself .. very much also.. haha ...

Friends out there... Life's short... Learn to appreciate things in life .. Little things can make wonders... And do not be too stubborn .. I am a live example ... i am stubborn by nature and i still do... and i wasted my youth on a lot of wrong choices in life... well... now is to catch up on things i missed out~

wohoo~~~

this is a very random post .... thoughts and events are not properly blogged ... hehe

*facebook addictive*DS addictive*PSP addictive these days*

No comments: