Thursday, August 09, 2012

Emotional Ah Jaz

8th August was a eventful day? I was walking alone in the malls and I think I saw someone that I used to know. If I am not wrong, we walked past each other without acknowledging each other's presence. I should be right that I didnt see the wrong person. Well, it made me kinda sad as we used to be friends? I thought we were close friends as well.. and we had stop contacting for whatever reasons that I cant really remember. But I knew I was quite pissed over some incidents; however for me, it's sad to lose a friendship like that. 

And just I thought this saddens me, I saw another one that saddens me even more. I was dining with my school friends and was chatting away. And just like in the tv shows, i couldnt talk properly as I see him walking into the same restaurant and right in front of me into the private room. i was stunned until i couldnt speak. It has been years since I last seen him. very much the same. well.. i was pondering whether to msg him and I did. And true enough, I didnt got the wrong person and we were in the same place. like the saying " so close yet so far". 

well.. i felt so emotional over this. i am not sure why it is so but i guess the fact that he has always been in my heart says alot of things. i love my boyfriend but for him it's a feeling that i cant describe. 

i was pretty curious over hows he is doing now but we didnt have the chance to chat face to face. anyway, like i say before, i knew he's doing quite well now and i am really glad that he is. i used to think back, why am i not the lady beside him when he is feeling so happy and successful now, i was sad. we have went through a rough patch and we couldnt be together anymore kinda saddens me. perhaps it's just not meant to be in the first place. nevertheless... everyone has his and her life to go on and choices in life. we have made our choice then. sincerely, i wish him all the best still. 

after a night of being emotional, my boy listens and talks. he's pretty understanding and i am really blissed. 

it has been awhile since i blogged. perhaps it's time to shift my blog?  

2 comments:

thelittledrömer said...

normal to feel that way i guess

Ah Jaz said...

guess so... but the mixed feelings is just so hard to describe... it's like in the drama.. but its true...