Sunday, March 13, 2011

2011 - 1st Post

hi my friends!!!! I haven been updating my blog.. haha.. well ... getting more lazy ... but i guess i will try to maintain it as long as could .. I think its a nice way to rem some of the incidents in life that i am experiencing... plus my stress/unhappiness reliever .. LOLX

anyway, still nothing much to update.. life goes on with my usual work .. plus meetups with friends.. one of my friend claim that i have no personal space ... cuz my life revolves around work only. Plus, even with my friends, i am leading a boring life... hmm... is that really boring ?

seriously.. i trying to save hard. i wanna travel... hope to go somewhere this year at least. that's my biggest wish for now...

been rather moody recently for some reasons ... anyway, i am glad i have support from my family, Mr Wee, my close friends... I will survive ... i hope ... JIAYOU!!!

P/S : my heart goes out to those affected by the earthquake at Japan last week... this is indeed very devastating and horrified ... really hope people on earth can have peace ...

I will try to update my blogs more often ... i wanna make it more alive... instead of just hiding away ... haha... :P

No comments: