Friday, February 11, 2005

New YeaR

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

Cool, it's the new year season. Everyone's visiting? i have just done my visiting in malaysia, so here i am back in singapore. Well, who wants me to their homes for the new year ? let me know k? haha

looks like the new year has some surprises for me. but yet to know. i actually thought of ending my complicated relationship with xin. cuz waiting game is really a torture. my close friend maybe leaving for hk, i told xin. he told me, it's ok... he'll be able to keep be company when he comes back. What's the meaning of this? haiz~~i think too much. gosh... sometimesi just do...

well, right now..before he does what he promises me, i guess, i better concentrate on earning big bucks for the near future. i need to achieve my dream of owning my shop!!! hee :) wish me luck~~~

1 comment:

missveg said...

hey gal.. guess u still love him a lot... sometimes..u hav to ask urself.. is he really the one? will u ever regret if u were to let go.. is it really worth it afterall? like people say.. in this whole world.. there's only one and only match for u... if u miss him..tt's it... so.. now its up for u to decide.. rem..fate lies in ur hands.. dun let it go if its really meant to be.. and also.. live life for urself..not too much for others.